Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Posts

You know what you should do when you have a million things on your plate? Take on more work!

No, wait. That’s the opposite of what you’re supposed to do.

Liz and I want to do a series of posts next month about a lot of important topics--basically anything that’s been thrown under the bus by the current people in power, you know, like the arts, healthcare, basic human decency. If anyone wants to contribute on a topic or topics they’re passionate about we’d love for you to join in, just let me know.

Anyway, now I have to go off and write about a million posts.

Ha ha, please help me. Send cake.


4 comments:

  1. I saw Liz's post yesterday. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the right to state your beliefs? That's certainly been thrown under the bus in the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as long as it's not black forest cake. That's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say the busier you are, the more productive. So you'll be fine...

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.